How the #MetconsforMoms Challenge works.....
- Consistency & Accountability. I talk with SO MANY women every day who struggle to stay consistent with their workouts because they believe they need 30 minutes to an hour in order to get a great workout in. 10 minutes might seem like nothing, but the goal is to build momentum and challenge you to move more frequently. Consistency beats perfection every single time.
- The workouts are intense! But they are so doable. You'll get a quick video tutorial for each workout with some optional modifications for all levels. The goal is quick, hard and results-driven, in only 10 minutes a day.
- In order to complete the challenge, you must do 9 workouts over the 10 days. The challenge runs Tuesday September 5th-Thursday September 14th!
- I'll provide the workouts via email. On Monday September 4th you'll get an email containing the workouts and a suggested calendar for how to get them in. The only equipment you will need is a set of dumbells and a jump rope.
- This is INSTAGRAM Challenge! So yes, you need to sign up for a free account. You will "check in" each day via Instagram, using a photo (can be a sweaty selfie, a quote, shot of the gym, you and a partner, equipment, inspirational meme, whatever). YOU WILL HASHTAG ALL POSTS using "#MetconsforMoms" and also the DAY of the challenge it is for you. For example, my description might be "Just finished up a brutal full-body workout, I want to kill you, @hotandhealthylife! But love a good sweat, I am feeling stronger by the day! #MetsconsforMoms #Day3" - I will be sending you examples of posts via email after you sign up!
- How to win: Everyone who completes 9 workouts (as verified by their IG shares) will be entered to win awesome prizes.
- You'll also receive ongoing education via email, on nutrition and mindset so you can implement the workouts effectively and stay on track.
- Questions? You can always email me: Heather@HeatherOsby.com. Let's do this!
Hi! I'm Heather..
Fitness Coach, Coffee Lover, and Mom of 2.
I'm so excited to have you along for the #MetconsForMoms Fitness Challenge. I'm pumped to help you get consistent with exercise over these 10 days.
So many moms are waiting for the perfect opportunity to get a long sweat session in, but #Momlife can make that more than a little challenging at times.
Insteading of waiting for the perfect opportunity to exercise lets strive for short consistent workouts to build the momentum that gets you back on track.
After coaching hundreds moms for the last several years I can tell you that the most successful women are not the ones trying to get it perfect all the time. They are the ones who know when good enough needs to be good enough.
Done is better than perfect. Every time.